Commercial Electrical ServicesCMS UK Ltd provides operators of commercial buildings with unparalleled commercial heating services, nationwide, 24 hours a day.
Commercial Electrical Services UK
With more than 30 years of continuous building services experience and the full spectrum of trade services provided by our own in-house team, CMS UK Ltd provides operators of commercial buildings with unparalleled commercial heating services, nationwide, 24 hours a day. We carry the fullest industry best practice accreditation including OFTEC and £10,000,000 insurance. Our team of more than 100 qualified engineers are based at engineering hubs across the UK. They are directly employed, uniformed, qualified and expert and on hand to help you 24/7/365. Our client base is uniquely commercial and predominantly blue chip including some of the UK’s leading and best-loved brands.
CMS provides the highest quality of reactive, planned and preventive maintenance support and contract based asset care packages through our team of highly skilled and accredited engineers. We design, supply, install, service and maintain commercial building electrical services and systems. We work directly for building owners and third party operators providing:
- Inspection and certification – Making sure that your electrical installations are compliant, fit for purpose, operating correctly.
- Programmed electrical maintenance ensuring that building systems are functioning correctly and operational when you most need them, reducing incidence of catastrophic failures and running costs
- Current state mapping and condition monitoring with follow-on improvement work; upgrading installations so that operators benefit from state of the art equipment and best practice design
Castle View Study
Get In Touch Now
Our services include responsive maintenance and contingency-based operational support making properties and systems safe and ensuring that they have the capacity required to cope when most needed as well as providing supplementary plant and capacity (mobile reserve plant and equipment) to supplement building services when demand exceeds capacity.
Call our UK based national call centre on 0191 4950741 to:
- Report a fault and request an emergency engineer visit .
- Discuss a bespoke package from our range of CMS Contract Care and Emergency Support packages
 Holders of current CMS care packages have full access to CMS 24hr emergency support with SLA’s