Experienced Electrical Contractors Sunderland
Trying to find a qualified and reliable electrical engineer in Sunderland? At CMS, we provide you with the complete package and work alongside you from beginning to end to ensure the best results achievable. We’re experienced in a huge range of services; from domestic, commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not just that, our team of professionals are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving approaches, data and network cabling; there’s not any electrical service we can’t provide to businesses or domestic homeowners.
Electrical Contractors in Sunderland
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIANS & SMALL WORKS
We carry out all electrical work which can range from modest work including fitting lights and additional sockets, to complete property rewires, new build jobs, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and home security systems and 3-phase commercial/ industrial rewires.
In addition, we specialise in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants for property managers.
Whether or not the needs you have are for a large retail property, office space or a shop fitting project, our commercial workforce offer a no-compromise approach making use of the latest technology in order to meet all your commercial requirements. Our approach
- Meet all current compliance requirements
- Have the very best electrical, security as well as networking systems to suit your premises and budgets
- Minimise energy usage
- We are absolutely compliant with HSE being safe contractor approved
These ideas are implemented by a group of time served tradesmen and a staff of qualified technical engineers that are well known in the profession for their considerable technical knowledge and substantial experience in dealing with the most complex and demanding of site conditions.
CMS electrical ought to be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair projects of all sizes. We have a long and effective relationship with our commercial clients because of our passionate and flexible approach.
Our innovative approach has guaranteed our long list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, accomplished frequently on a tight timescale. Our capacity to effectively communicate and work well along with other trades is why we a regarded as among the finest retail electrical installers in Sunderland.
We provide a 24 hour/7 days a week emergency electrical contractor call out solution.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Fuseboard/Consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion heaters
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/radiators
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Lighting& Power Systems
- Towel Rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Electrical condition report
We know how vital it really is to work alongside a customer, large or small, on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. If you have a full home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at the workplace, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide an experienced and friendly approach. We’ll consistently attempt to cause the minimal level of disruption feasible and will always pay attention to your needs to make certain we produce the best work achievable. CMS has got the experience and skills to enhance your school, new build developments, offices, retail spaces and factories along with an extensive understanding of the domestic market.
We have worked in all establishments from educational institutions to nursing homes, from studio apartments to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work with, we at all times provide a high level of service and treat each and every task with the exact same respect and skill.
CMS is a Part P approved provider, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC accredited electrical installation contractor located in North East UK. Our extensive experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to significant residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We pride ourselves on providing innovation, reliability, cost control and excellent craftsmanship on all our assignments.
Our success continues to be based on customer support, dependability and competitiveness. We continually strive to make certain these standards are maintained at each level of our company. The ability to collaborate with all team members throughout the duration of projects has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious clients and professionals time and again whether as a direct service provider of the client, working in conjunction with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor as well as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of customers, virtually all that are repeat customers, is evidence of our practical approach to the administration and output of high-quality installations and building long-lasting relationships with all of our clients beyond completion of their assignment through to maintenance, guidance and assistance once their premises is operating at capacity.
We are renowned for our high standards whether it’s project management and design, approachability, cost control, workmanship or expertise on site.
We offer a complete selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From a business office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation each and every aspect is covered:
- Mains transformer supply
- Energy management devices
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which include paper lead jointing
- Design and installing of full power and lighting solutions
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now called Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting schemes
- Data Installations
- CCTV installations
- Power/ Voltage optimisation expert services
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the latest LED light fittings using the customer’s finances to guide on a choice of electrical fittings from the most energy efficient to the more budget-friendly all having a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are able to then offer even more methods of controlling the lights making use of local switches to PIR detectors and microwave sensors
A choice of extras for switches and electrical sockets will be chosen to fit your preferences, costs and requirements
When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate
All work conforms to the existing British standards and guidance is offered to clients in the use of the most recent systems and safety features.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in premises). We offer agreements for the testing and advice to help you comply with the responsibilities for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is essential for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on in the event the standard lighting doesn’t work. It should be sufficiently bright, illuminated for an adequate period of time and fully functional.
Routine Testing really should be performed by properly trained employees and a competent person:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are functioning effectively and that indicators are working. This tends to be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the activity by the organisation/ business. Any faults should be logged and corrected immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for signs of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to make certain that they operate in the event of mains electrical power supply failing. This will typically be achieved by the ‘responsible person’. Any defects should be recorded and solved asap.
• Annually – An entire system assessment and duration test of the emergency lights must be achieved by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the required skills, training and knowledge to perform emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Compliance with BS5266 should be thought about and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any defects must be rectified. CMS Electrical engineers are experienced and qualified in the routine examination and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Solutions consist of:
- Retail Electrical installations
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Specialist Heating And Air Conditioning systems
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installations
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Routine Maintenance
- LED Lighting Design& Installations
To find out more, or to go over your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Sunderland, you should phone Head Office on 0845 419 0190