Professional Electrical Contractors in South Tyneside
Are you searching for an established and reputable electrical engineer in South Tyneside? At CMS, we offer the full package and work together with you from beginning to end to ensure the best results achievable. We are very skilled at a huge range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not just that, our team of specialists are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving solutions, data and network cabling; there’s not any electrical service we simply cannot supply to the home or office.
Electrical Contractors in South Tyneside
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIANS SOUTH TYNESIDE
Whether or not the needs you have are for a huge retail property, office or a shop fitting project, our commercial team provide a no-compromise approach while using the most advanced technology to meet your entire commercial requirements. Our commercial electrical services:
- meet all current compliance requirements
- have the most efficient electrical, security as well as networking systems to suit your property and budgets
- minimise energy waste
- we are fully compliant with HSE being safe contractor approved
These guidelines are implemented by a team of time served tradesmen and a staff of qualified engineers who are well known in the industry for their substantial technical knowledge and substantial experience in dealing with even the most complex and challenging of site situations.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS SOUTH TYNESIDE
CMS electrical should be your first choice for those industrial electrical works. We are able to design, install, maintain and repair assignments of all size and shapes. We have a long and successful relationship with our industrial customers because of our enthusiastic and flexible approach.
RETAIL ELECTRICIANS SOUTH TYNESIDE
Our innovative strategy has made certain our long list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, completed frequently on a limited timescale. Our capability to effectively communicate and work well along with other trades is the reason we are considered the best retail electrical contractors in South Tyneside.
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIANS SOUTH TYNESIDE
We carry out all electrical work which can range from small jobs such as fitting lights and additional sockets, to complete house rewires, new build jobs, home automation and home security systems.
In addition, we specialise in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of property owners.
We provide 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency electrician call out services.
We can carry out:
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Lighting & power installation
- Fuseboard/consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion heaters
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/ radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth bonding testing
About CMS Electrical Services South Tyneside
We know how crucial it is to work with a client, small or big, on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. If you have a complete home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at the office, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide an experienced and friendly approach. We’ll always make an effort to cause the bare minimum level of disruption possible and will always listen to your requirements to ensure we produce the best work attainable. CMS has the skills and experience to enhance your school, new build developments, workplaces, retail spaces and production facilities along with an extensive understanding of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in all establishments from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we at all times provide a high level of service and handle every task with similar respect and skill.
CMS is a PartP accredited company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC approved electrical installation contractor located in the North East UK. Our comprehensive experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to significant residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in offering innovation, reliability, cost control and outstanding craftsmanship on all our projects.
Our success has been based on customer care, trustworthiness and competitiveness. We consistently make an effort to make sure these standards are maintained at each level of our company. To be able to collaborate with all team members through the entire duration of assignments has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious clients and professionals repeatedly whether as a direct contractor of the client working in conjunction with an independent primary contractor, as a domestic subcontractor or even as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of clients, virtually all that are repeat customers is a testament to our practical method of the supervision and output of high-quality installations and developing enduring relationships with all of our clients beyond completion of their project through to maintenance, advice and assistance when their premises are operating.
We are well-known for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, cost control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
We provide an entire selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation all aspects are included:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, including paper lead jointing
- Design and installation of full power and lighting systems
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now known as Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV systems
- Power/ Voltage optimisation services
- Mains transformer supply and instalment services
- Energy management systems
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the most up-to-date LED light fittings using the customer’s finances to guide on the choice of electrical fittings from the most energy-efficient to the more budget-friendly all with a minimum of 3- year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are able to then offer further strategies to controlling the lighting making use of local switches to PIR detectors and microwave sensors.
The option of extras for switches and sockets will all be chosen and cost to fit your preferences and requirements.
When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work conforms to the latest British standards and guidance is offered to customers in the use of the most recent systems and safety features.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1: 2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We offer contracts for the testing and advice to help you conform to the responsibilities for the emergency lights.
Emergency lights are important for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on if the regular lighting doesn’t work out. It has to be adequately bright, illuminated for a sufficient time period and the light sources
Routine Testing really should be carried out by properly trained staff and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to make sure that emergency lighting systems are functioning correctly and that indicators are working. This will be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the task by the company/business. Any faults need to be logged and remedied as soon as possible.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for warning signs of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to make sure that they operate in the eventuality of mains electrical power supply failing. This will normally be carried out by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems really should be recorded and remedied as soon as possible.
• Annually – A complete system inspection and duration test of the emergency lights should be achieved by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the mandatory expertise, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Complying with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any faults must be fixed. CMS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine assessment and testing of emergency lighting systems.
Our services in South Tyneside consist of:
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installations
- Industrial Electrical Installations
- Retail Electrical installation
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Specialist Heating And Air Conditioning systems
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Routine Maintenance
- LED Lighting Design & Installations
Martyn works for CMS Ltd as a marketing specialist. He takes great pride in creating quality content regarding commercial property maintenance.