Professional Electrical Contractors in South Shields
Trying to find a professional and dependable electrician in South Shields? At CMS, we provide the full package and work along with you from beginning to end to guarantee the best results possible. We’re highly skilled at a huge range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not just that, our team of industry experts are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving strategies, data and network cabling; there’s not any electrical solution we can’t provide in the South Shields area.
Electrical Contractors in South Shields
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN SOUTH SHIELDS
Regardless of whether your requirements are a large retail premises, office or maybe a shop fitting project, our commercial team offer a no-compromise approach using the latest technology in order to meet your entire commercial requirements. Our electrical services:
- meet all latest compliance requirements
- have the most efficient electrical, security and networking systems to match your premises and budgets
- minimise energy waste
- we are fully compliant with HSE being safe contractor accredited
These ideas are carried out by a group of time served contractors along with a staff of competent engineers who are well-known in the industry for their extensive technical understanding and substantial experience in dealing with the most intricate and challenging of site environments.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN SOUTH SHIELDS
CMS electrical should be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair jobs of all shapes and sizes. We have a very long and effective relationship with our industrial customers due to our enthusiastic and flexible method.
RETAIL ELECTRICIAN SOUTH SHIELDS
Our progressive strategy has ensured our large list of retail clients are left with a great electrical installation, accomplished frequently on a limited timescale. Our ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with other trades is why we a regarded as the most effective retail electrical contractors in South Shields.
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIAN SOUTH SHIELDS
We carry out all electrical work which can range between small work, for example, fitting lights and extra sockets, to complete house rewires, new build projects, emergency lighting, store and office refurbishments, home automation and alarm systems.
In addition, we are experts in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants for landlords.
Our company offers a 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency electrician call out support.
We carry out:
- Fault Finding
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Heaters/Radiators
- Towel Rails
- Extractor Fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Additional Points
- Lighting & Power Installations
- Fuseboard/Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
- Electrical Condition report
- Earth Bonding Testing
About CMS Electrical Services South Shields
We know how important it truly is to work alongside a client, big or small, on the whole job; from installation to maintenance and upkeep. If you have a full home or office rewire, or need some industrial installation at your office, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide a specialist and friendly approach. We Will always make an effort to cause the minimum amount of disruption achievable and will always pay attention to your needs to ensure we produce the best work feasible. CMS has the skills and experience to enhance your college, new build developments, offices, retail spaces and industrial facilities together with extensive knowledge of the domestic market.
We have worked in every establishment from schools to nursing homes, from studio apartments to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we continually supply a high level of service and treat every task with the exact same respect and skill.
CMS is a PartP approved provider, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC approved electrical installation contractor headquartered in the North East. Our considerable experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to large residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in providing innovation, integrity, cost control and exceptional craftsmanship on all of our projects.
Our success continues to be based on customer service, reliability and competitiveness. We constantly strive to make certain these standards are maintained at each and every level of our company. The ability to work together with all team members through the entire duration of projects has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with renowned customers and professionals over and over again whether as a direct contractor of the client working along with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor as well as the lead contractor managing other trades.
Our list of clients, virtually all which are repeat customers is proof of our proactive method of the management and production of high- quality installations and building long-lasting relationships with all of our customers beyond completion of their project through to maintenance, advice and assistance when their building is operational.
We are well-known for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
Our company offers the whole range of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From a business office refurbishment to a large data centre installation each and every aspect is covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, including paper lead jointing
- CCTV installations
- Power/ Voltage optimisation services
- Mains transformer supply
- Energy management devices
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- Design and installing of full power and lighting systems
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now termed Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting schemes
- Data Installations
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the latest LED light fittings using the customer’s spending budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most energy efficient to the more budget-friendly all having a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We can then offer even more strategies for controlling the lighting making use of local switches to PIR sensors and microwave detectors.
A choice of accessories for switches and sockets will all be selected and cost to suit your priorities and requirements.
.When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate
All work complies with the current British standards and advice is offered to clients in the usage of the most up-to-date systems and safety features.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1: 2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in premises). We offer agreements for the testing and advice that will help you comply with the obligations for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is important for the safety of building occupants. It is essential that the lighting comes on if the standard lighting does not work properly. It has to be sufficiently bright, illuminated for a satisfactory time period as well as the light sources
Routine testing ought to be carried out by properly trained staff members and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to ensure emergency lighting systems are operating effectively and that indicators are operating. This tends to be performed by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the task by the company/ business. Any problems should be recorded and remedied immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for warning signs of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to ensure they operate in the eventuality of mains electricity supply failure. This will typically be performed by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems need to be recorded and fixed immediately.
• Annually – An entire system inspection and duration test of the emergency lights must be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the required skills, training and knowledge to perform emergency lighting maintenance and servicing. Conformity with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any problems need to be rectified. CMS Electrical engineers are experienced and qualified in the routine examination and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our services contain:
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installation
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Retail Electrical installations
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Specialist Air Conditioning Installations
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Maintenance
- LED Lighting Design & Installations