Professional Electrical Contractors in North Tyneside
Are you looking for a professional and reputable electrician in North Tyneside? At CMS, we provide you with the whole package and work along with you from start to finish to ensure the best results achievable. We’re highly trained at a large range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. In addition to that, our team of professionals are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving approaches, data and network cabling; there is no electrical solution we can’t supply in North Tyneside.
Electrical Contractors in North Tyneside
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN NORTH TYNESIDE
Whether your requirements are a significant retail property, office or even a shop fitting assignment, our commercial team offer a no-compromise approach using the most advanced technology to fulfil all of your commercial requirements. Our electrical services in Nort Tyneside:
- meet all latest compliance specifications
- have the most efficient electrical, security and networking systems to match your premises and finances
- minimise energy usage
- we are absolutely compliant with Health And Safety Executive being safe contractor approved
Our services are carried out by a group of time served contractors along with a staff of competent technicians who are well known in the profession for their considerable technical know-how and substantial experience in working with the most complicated and demanding of site situations.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN NORTH TYNESIDE
CMS electrical should be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair jobs of all size and shapes. We have a very long and successful relationship with our commercial clients as a result of our passionate and versatile methods.
RETAIL ELECTRICIAN NORTH TYNESIDE
Our innovative approach has ensured our large list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, accomplished often on a tight timescale. Our ability to successfully communicate and work well along with other trades is the reason why we a considered probably the greatest retail electrical contractors in North Tyneside.
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIAN NORTH TYNESIDE
We carry out all electrical work which may range from smaller jobs, for example, fitting lights and extra electrical sockets, to complete property rewires, new build projects, emergency lighting, store and office refurbishments, home automation and security alarms.
We also are experts in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of landlords.
We offer 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency electrician call out service plan.
We carry out:
- Fault Finding
- Routine Maintenance and Repairs
- Additional Points
- Lighting & Power Installations
- Fuseboard/Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Powered Heaters/Radiators
- Towel Rails
- Extractor Fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Electrical Condition Report
- Earth Bonding Testing
About CMS Electrical Services North Tyneside
We know how essential it really is to work alongside a client, big or small, on the whole project; from installation to maintenance and upkeep. If you have a full home or office rewire, or need some industrial installation at your office, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide an experienced and friendly approach. We’ll consistently make an effort to cause the minimal level of disruption feasible and will always pay attention to your requirements to make certain we produce the best work achievable. CMS has the experience and skills to further improve your school, new build developments, offices, retail store spaces and factories together with an extensive understanding of the domestic market.
We have worked in all establishments from educational institutions to nursing homes, from studio apartments to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work with, we at all times provide a high level of service and handle every task with the exact same respect and skill.
CMS is a PartP accredited company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC approved electrical installation contractor located in North West UK. Our considerable experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to significant residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We pride ourselves on offering innovation, reliability, cost control and excellent craftsmanship on all our assignments.
Our success continues to be based on customer service, reliability and competitiveness. We persistently make an effort to ensure these standards are maintained at each level of our company. To be able to collaborate with all team members through the duration of projects has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious clients and professionals repeatedly whether as a direct service provider of the client working along with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor as well as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of customers, virtually all which are repeat customers, is proof of our practical method of the administration and output of high-quality installations and developing long-lasting relationships with all of our clients beyond completion of their project right through to maintenance, advice and support once their building is operating.
We are renowned for our high standards whether it’s project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
Our company offers the complete selection of commercial and industrial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation every aspect is covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which includes paper lead jointing
- Design and installing of full power and lighting systems
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now known as Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting schemes
- Data Installations
- CCTV systems
- Power/ Voltage optimisation solutions
- Mains transformer supply and installation
- Energy management systems
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the most up-to-date LED light fittings using the client’s financial budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most cost-effective to the more budget-friendly all with a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We can then offer even more methods of controlling the lights using local switches to PIR detectors and microwave sensors.
The option of extras for switches and electrical sockets will be chosen and cost to fit your preferences and requirements.
When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work complies with the latest British standards and advice is given to clients in the usage of the most recent technologies and safety measures.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1: 2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in premises). We offer agreements for the testing and advice to help you conform to the responsibilities for the emergency lights.
Emergency lights are essential for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on in the event the normal lighting does not work properly. It has to be adequately bright, illuminated for a satisfactory time period and also the light sources
Routine testing ought to be carried out by trained personnel and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are functioning correctly and that indicators are operating. This will be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the task by the company/ business. Any problems need to be recorded and remedied asap.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for signs and symptoms of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to ensure that they operate in the event of mains electrical power supply failing. This will usually be performed by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems need to be recorded and solved immediately.
• Annually – A full system examination and duration test of the emergency lights should be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the necessary skills, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Compliance with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any defects should be corrected. CMS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine inspection and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our services include things like:
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installation
- Industrial Electrical Installations
- Retail Electrical installation
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Specialist Heating And Air Conditioning systems
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- LED Lighting Design & Installations