Expert Electrical Contractors in North Shields
Looking for a reliable and dependable electrical contractor in North Shields? At CMS, we provide the entire package and work together with you from start to finish to ensure the best results achievable. We’re very skilled at a large range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not just that, our team of professionals are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving solutions, data and network cabling; there’s not any electrical service we can’t provide in North Shields.
Electrical Contractors in North Shields
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIANS NORTH SHIELDS
Regardless of whether the needs you have are a huge retail property, office space or a shop fitting project, our commercial team offer a no-compromise approach making use of the most advanced technology to meet all your commercial requirements. Our
- meet all current compliance requirements
- have the most efficient electrical, security as well as networking systems to match your premises and finances
- minimise energy waste
- we are completely compliant with HSE being safe contractor authorised
These guidelines are applied by a group of time served contractors along with a staff of competent technicians who are well-known in the industry for their substantial technical understanding and huge experience in dealing with even the most complicated and challenging of site situations.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS NORTH SHIELDS
CMS electrical should be your first choice for those industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair tasks of all size and shapes. We have a long and successful relationship with our industrial customers due to our passionate and flexible approach.
RETAIL ELECTRICIANS NORTH SHIELDS
Our innovative strategy has guaranteed our long list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, completed frequently on a tight timescale. Our ability to effectively communicate and coordinate along with other trades is the reason why we a regarded as probably the best retail electrical contractors in North Shields.
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIANS NORTH SHIELDS
We carry out all electrical work which can range from smaller work which includes fitting lights and extra electrical sockets, to complete property rewires, new build jobs, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and home security systems.
We also are experts in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We regularly collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of landlords.
Our company offers 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency electrician call out service plan.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Lighting & power installation
- Fuseboard/consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion heaters
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth bonding testing
About CMS Electrical Services North Shields
We know how crucial it truly is to work with a client, little or big, on the whole assignment; from installation to maintenance and upkeep. So if you have a complete home or office rewire, or need some industrial installations at your workplace, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide an experienced and friendly approach. We Will continually attempt to cause the bare minimum level of interruption feasible and will always pay attention to your needs to make certain we produce the best work attainable. CMS has got the skills and experience to enhance your university, new build developments, offices, retail spaces and factories along with an extensive understanding of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in all establishments from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we constantly provide a high level of service and handle every task with similar respect and skill.
CMS is a PartP approved provider, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC authorised electrical installation contractor headquartered in North East UK. Our considerable experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to large residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in providing innovation, integrity, cost control and exceptional workmanship on all our assignments.
Our success has been based on customer service, dependability and competitiveness. We continually make an effort to make sure these standards are maintained at each and every level of our company. To be able to collaborate with all team members through the entire duration of projects has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious clients and professionals time and again whether as a direct contractor of the client working along with an independent primary contractor, as a domestic subcontractor as well as the lead contractor managing other trades.
Our list of clientele, many that are repeat customers is proof of our proactive method of the administration and output of high-quality installation and developing lasting relationships with all of our clients further than completion of their assignment right through to maintenance, advice and assistance once their premises is operational.
We are well known for our high standards whether it’s project management and design, approachability, cost control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
We offer a full selection of commercial and industrial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a large data centre installation each and every aspect is covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which includes paper lead jointing
- Design and installing full power and lighting solutions
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now referred to as Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV systems
- Power/ Voltage optimisation products and services
- Mains transformer supply
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the latest LED light fittings using the client’s finances to guide on the choice of electrical fittings from the most cost-effective to the more budget-friendly all with a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are able to then offer additional strategies for controlling the lighting making use of local switches to PIR sensors and microwave sensors.
A choice of accessories for switches and sockets will all be decided on and cost to suit your priorities and requirements.
When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work complies with the existing British standards and advice is offered to customers in using the most recent systems and safety measures.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1: 2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We offer you contracts for the testing and advice to help you comply with the responsibilities for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is important for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on if the standard lighting stops working. It needs to be adequately bright, illuminated for a sufficient length of time and also the light sources
Routine Testing really should be carried out by trained staff and a competent person:
• Daily – visual check to make sure that emergency lighting systems are running correctly and that indicators are working. This can be performed by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the activity by the company/ business. Any problems need to be logged and corrected immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for signs and symptoms of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to make certain that they operate in the eventuality of mains electricity supply failing. This will ordinarily be carried out by the ‘responsible person’. Any faults should be logged and repaired asap.
• Annually – An entire system examination and duration test of the emergency lights should be achieved by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the necessary skills, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting maintenance and servicing. Conformity with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any defects need to be rectified. CMS Electrical engineers are experienced and qualified in the routine assessment and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our solutions include things like:
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installations
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Retail Electrical Systems
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Specialist Air Conditioning Installations
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Maintenance
- LED Lighting Design & Installations