Experienced Electrical Contractors Newcastle
Trying to find an experienced and dependable electrician in Newcastle-upon-Tyne? At CMS, we provide the entire package and work along with you from beginning to end to ensure the best results achievable. We are highly skilled at a large range of services; from commercial to industrial, education and special events. Not only that, our team of industry experts are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving solutions, data and network cabling; there’s no electrical solution we cannot provide to the home or workplace.
Electrical Contractors in Newcastle
No matter whether your requirements are a large retail property, office or maybe a shop fitting assignment, our commercial team provide a no-compromise approach making use of the latest technology to meet all of your commercial requirements. Our approach:
- Meet all latest compliance requirements
- Have the most effective electrical, security and networking systems to suit your property and budgets
- Minimise energy usage
- We are fully compliant with Health And Safety Executive being safe contractor approved
These ideas are implemented by a team of time served contractors and a staff of competent technical engineers who are well known in the profession for their extensive technical understanding and huge experience in working with the most complicated and challenging of site conditions.
CMS electrical should be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We are able to design, install, maintain and repair jobs of all sizes and issues. We have a long and productive relationship with our industrial customers because of our enthusiastic and flexible method.
Our modern strategy has ensured our large list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, accomplished typically within a limited timescale. Our ability to effectively communicate and work well along with other trades is the reason why we a regarded as one of the best retail electrical installers in Newcastle.
DOMESTIC & SMALL WORKS
We carry out all electrical work which could range from smaller work for instance fitting lights and additional sockets, to complete property rewires, new build tasks, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and security systems and 3-phase commercial/industrial rewiring.
We also are experts in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of property owners.
We offer a 24-hours/7 day a week emergency electrician call out services.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Routine Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Lighting& Power Systems
- Fuseboard/ Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Heaters/ Radiators
- Towel Rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth Bonding Testing
We know how critical it truly is to work with a customer, large or small, on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. If you have a 100% home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at your workplace, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and offer an experienced and friendly approach. We’ll constantly strive to cause the bare minimum amount of disruption possible and will always listen to your needs, to ensure we produce the best work feasible. CMS has the skills and experience to further improve your school, new build developments, workplaces, retail spaces and industrial facilities together with extensive knowledge of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in every establishment from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work with, we continually provide a high level of service and handle every task with the same respect and skill.
CMS is a Part P accredited company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC authorised electrical installation contractor based in North East UK. Our extensive experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to large residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in offering innovation, reliability, cost control and excellent craftsmanship on all our projects.
Our success continues to be based on customer satisfaction, reliability and competitiveness. We constantly strive to make sure these standards are maintained at each and every level of our company. To be able to collaborate with all team members throughout the duration of assignments has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with renowned clients and professionals time and again whether as a direct service provider of the client, working along with an independent primary contractor, as a domestic subcontractor or even as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of clients, the majority of which are repeat customers, is proof of our proactive approach to the management and output of high-quality installation and developing enduring relationships with all of our customers further than completion of their project right through to maintenance, advice and assistance when their premises are fully operational.
We are renowned for our high standards whether it’s project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, workmanship or skill on site.
We offer a complete selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From a business office refurbishment to a large data centre installation each and every aspect is covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which include paper lead jointing
- Design and installing of full power and lighting systems
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now called Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting schemes
- Data Installations
- CCTV installations
- Power/ Voltage optimisation services
- Mains transformer supply and installation products and services
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the most up-to-date LED light fittings using the customer’s spending budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most energy-efficient to the more budget-friendly all having a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- We can then provide even more strategies for controlling the lights using local switches to PIR sensors and microwave sensors
- The choice of accessories for switches and electrical sockets will be chosen and cost, to match your preferences and requirements
- When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate
- All work conforms to the current British standards and guidance is offered to clients in the use of the latest systems and safety measures
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We offer contracts for the testing and advice that will help you conform to the obligations of the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is important for the safety of building occupants. It’s critical the lighting comes on if the usual lighting fails. It must be sufficiently bright and illuminated for a satisfactory length of time.
Routine Testing should be performed by trained personnel and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to ensure emergency lighting systems are functioning effectively and that indicators are functioning. This can be performed by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the activity by the organisation/ business. Any faults must be logged and remedied as soon as possible.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for indications of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to make sure that they operate in the case of mains electricity supply failing. This will usually be achieved by the ‘responsible person’. Any defects need to be recorded and remedied as soon as possible.
• Annually – A full system examination and duration test of the emergency lights ought to be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the required expertise, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Complying with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any problems should be corrected. CMS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine examination and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Services consist of:
- Electrical Design Services.
- Commercial Electrical Installations.
- Industrial Electrical Installation.
- Retail Electrical installation.
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure.
- Specialist Air Conditioning systems.
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Maintenance.
- Fire alarm Installations and Routine Maintenance.
- LED Lighting Design& Installations.
To learn more, or to discuss your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Newcastle, please phone Head Office on 0845 419 0190