Specialist Electrical Contractors Middlesbrough
Looking for a qualified and reputable electrician in Middlesbrough? At CMS, you can expect the complete package of electrical services and work alongside you from beginning to end to ensure the best results achievable. We offer a huge range of services; from domestic, commercial to industrial, education and special events. Not only this, our team of industry experts are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving approaches, data and network cabling; there’s not any electrical service we can’t provide for the workplace or your home.
Electrical Contractors in Middlesbrough
CMS electrical ought to be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We are able to design, install, maintain and repair jobs of all sizes. We have a long and effective relationship with our commercial clients because of our enthusiastic and flexible approach.
Our innovative strategy has guaranteed our long list of retail clients are left with a fantastic electrical installation, accomplished typically on a tight timescale. Our ability to effectively communicate and coordinate along with other trades is why we a regarded as possibly the best retail electrical contractors in Middlesbrough.
Whether or not your requirements are a significant retail property, office or a shop fitting assignment, our commercial team offer a no-compromise approach using the most advanced technology in order to meet all your commercial requirements. Our solutions:
- Meet all latest compliance requirements
- Have the most efficient electrical, security and networking systems to suit your premises and budgets
- Minimise energy usage
- We are absolutely compliant with Health And Safety Executive being safe contractor accredited
These guidelines are carried out by a group of time served contractors along with a staff of qualified technical engineers who are well-known in the industry for their considerable technical knowledge and substantial experience in dealing with the most complicated and challenging of site environments.
DOMESTIC & SMALL WORKS
We carry out all electrical work which can range between smaller jobs for instance fitting lights and additional electrical sockets, to complete house rewires, new build projects, emergency lighting, store and office refurbishments, home automation and home security systems and 3-phase commercial/industrial rewiring.
We also specialise in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants for property owners.
We provide a 365 days a year emergency electrician call out service plan.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Routine Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Lighting& Power Systems
- Fuseboard/ Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Heaters/ Radiators
- Towel Rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Electrical condition report
We know how essential it really is to work with a customer, on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. If you have a complete home or office rewire, or need some industrial installations at your workplace, CMS is the people to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and offer a specialist and friendly approach. We will constantly make an effort to cause the bare minimum amount of disruption achievable and will always listen to your requirements to make certain we produce the best work possible. CMS has got the skills and experience to enhance your university, new build developments, offices, retail store spaces and factories along with substantial knowledge of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in all establishments from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work with, we continually provide a high level of service and treat each and every task with similar respect and skill.
CMS is a Part P approved provider, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC authorised electrical installation contractor headquartered in North East UK. Our comprehensive experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to substantial residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in offering innovation, reliability, cost control and outstanding workmanship on all our projects.
Our success has been based on customer satisfaction, reliability and competitiveness. We consistently make an effort to make certain these standards are maintained at each level of our organisation. The ability to work together with all team members throughout the duration of projects has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with renowned customers and professionals repeatedly whether as a direct service provider of the client, working along with an independent primary contractor, as a domestic subcontractor and even as the lead contractor taking care of other trades.
Our list of customers, the majority of that are repeat customers is evidence of our proactive approach to the management and production of high-quality installations and creating long lasting relationships with all of our clients beyond completion of their project right through to maintenance, guidance and assistance once their premises is fully operational.
We are well known for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, workmanship or expertise on site.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1: 2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property ). We also offer you agreements for the testing and advice that will help you conform to the responsibilities for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lights are important for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on if the standard lighting does not work properly. It has to be sufficiently bright and illuminated for a satisfactory time period.
Routine Testing ought to be performed by properly trained employees and a competent person:
• Daily – visual check to ensure emergency lighting systems are running effectively and that indicators are working. This tends to be carried out by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the task by the company/business. Any defects must be logged and corrected immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for indications of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to ensure that they operate in the case of mains electricity supply failure. This will usually be achieved by the ‘responsible person’. Any faults really should be recorded and solved as soon as possible.
• Annually – An entire system examination and duration test of the emergency lights should be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the mandatory skills, training and knowledge to perform emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Complying with BS5266 should be thought about and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any problems should be rectified. CMS Electrical engineers are experienced and qualified in the routine inspection and tests of emergency lighting systems.
We provide a full selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From an business office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation all aspects are included:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which includes paper lead jointing
- Design and installing of full power and lighting solutions
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now referred to as Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting schemes
- Data Installations
- CCTV installations
- Power/ Voltage optimisation products and services
- Mains transformer supply and installation products and services
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the latest LED light fittings using the customer’s budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most energy-efficient to the more budget-friendly all with a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We can then offer additional methods of controlling the lights making use of local switches to PIR sensors and microwave detectors.
A choice of accessories for switches and electrical sockets will be decided on and cost to suit your preferences and requirements.
When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work complies with the current British standards and advice is offered to clients in the usage of the most up-to-date systems and safety features.
Our Solutions incorporate:
- • Electrical Design Services
- • Commercial Electrical Installation
- • Industrial Electrical Installations
- • Retail Electrical installations
- • Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- • Specialist Heating And Air Conditioning Installations
- • Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- • Portable Appliance Testing
- • Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance
- • Fire alarm Installations and Maintenance
- • LED Lighting Design& Installations
To find out more, or to discuss your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Middlesbrough, you should call Head Office on 0845 419 0190
Martyn works for CMS Ltd as a marketing specialist. He takes great pride in creating quality content regarding commercial property maintenance.