Expert Electrical Contractors Glasgow
Are you searching for a professional and trustworthy electrician in Glasgow? At CMS, our company offers the complete package and work together with you from start to finish to guarantee the best results achievable. We are very skilled at a large range of services; from domestic, commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not only that, our team of specialists are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving approaches, data and network cabling; there isn’t any electrical service we cannot supply to the domestic or commercial customer.
Electrical Contractors in Glasgow
Whether or not your requirements are a significant retail premises, office space or possibly a shop fitting project, our commercial team provide a no-compromise approach while using the most advanced technology to fulfil your entire commercial requirements. Our services:
- Meet all current compliance requirements
- Have the most effective electrical, security and networking systems to suit your premises and budgets
- Minimise energy waste
- We are fully compliant with HSE being safe contractor accredited
These guidelines are carried out by a group of time served tradesmen and a staff of competent technicians that are well-known in the industry for their considerable technical know-how and substantial experience in dealing with even the most complicated and demanding of site conditions.
CMS electrical ought to be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair assignments of all shapes and sizes of tasks. We have a long and productive relationship with our industrial customers as a result of our enthusiastic and versatile method.
Our progressive approach has made certain our long list of retail customers are left with a great electrical installation, accomplished typically within a limited timescale. Our capability to effectively communicate and work well along with other trades is the reason why we are regarded as possibly the best retail electrical installers in Glasgow.
SMALL WORKS & DOMESTIC ELECTRICIANS
We carry out all electrical work which may range between modest jobs which include fitting lights and additional electrical sockets, to complete property rewires, new build electrical installation, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and alarm systems and 3-phase commercial/ industrial rewiring.
We specialise in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of property managers.
Our company offers a 24-hours a day/365 days a year emergency electrical contractor call out support.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Heaters/ Radiators
- Towel Rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Electrical condition report
- Routine Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Lighting& Power Installations
- Fuseboard/ Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
We know how essential it is to work alongside a client, domestic or commercial, on the whole job; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. So if you have a 100 % home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at your office, CMS are the company to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and offer an experienced and friendly approach. We will constantly make an effort to cause the minimal level of interruption possible and will always pay attention to your requirements to ensure we produce the best work possible. CMS has got the experience and skills to further improve your university, new build developments, workplaces, retail spaces and production facilities along with a substantial understanding of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in all establishments from educational institutions to nursing homes, from studio apartments to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we at all times, supply a high level of service and handle each and every task with similar respect and skill.
CMS is a Part P accredited company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC accredited electrical installation contractor based in North East UK. Our substantial experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to substantial residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We pride ourselves on providing innovation, integrity, cost control and excellent workmanship on all our projects.
Our success continues to be based on customer service, reliability and competitiveness. We persistently make an effort to ensure these standards are maintained at every level of our business. The ability to collaborate with all team members through the duration of assignments has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious customers and professionals time and again whether as a direct service provider of the client, working in conjunction with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor or even as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of customers, the vast majority of that are repeat customers is a testament to our proactive method of the supervision and output of high-quality installations and building enduring associations with all of our customers further than completion of their assignment through to maintenance, advice and support once their building is operating fully.
We are well known for our high standards whether it’s project management and design, approachability, cost control, craftsmanship or skill on site.
We offer the complete selection of commercial and industrial electrical system design and installation.
From an business office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation all aspects are covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which include paper lead jointing
- Design and installation of full power and lighting systems
- Power/Voltage optimisation products and services
- Mains transformer supply
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now called Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV systems
We install the latest LED light fittings using the client’s finances to guide on the choice of electrical fittings from the most cost effective to the more budget-friendly all with a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are able to then offer further strategies to controlling the lighting using local switches to PIR sensors and microwave sensors.
The option of extras for switches and electrical sockets will all be chosen and cost to fit your priorities and requirements.
When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work complies with the latest British standards and advice is offered to clients in the usage of the most up-to-date technologies and safety measures.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We also offer you contracts for the testing and advice to help you comply with the obligations for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is essential for the safety of building occupants. It is essential that the lighting comes on in the event the regular lighting stops working. It should be adequately bright and be illuminated for a sufficient time period.
Routine testing ought to be carried out by trained employees and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to make sure that emergency lighting systems are running effectively and that indicators are operating. This can be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the task by the organisation/ business. Any defects must be logged and corrected immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for signs and symptoms of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to ensure they operate in the eventuality of mains electrical power supply failing. This will commonly be achieved by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems needs to be recorded and repaired immediately.
• Annually – A complete system inspection and duration test of the emergency lights must be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the essential expertise, training and knowledge to perform emergency lighting maintenance and servicing. Complying with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any defects must be corrected. CMS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine examination and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Services include things like:
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installation
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Specialist Air Conditioning Installations
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- Industrial Electrical Installations
- Retail Electrical installations
- LED Lighting Design& Installations
For additional information, or to go over your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Glasgow, you should telephone Head Office on 0845 419 0190