Specialist Electrical Contractors Gateshead
Do you need an experienced and dependable electrical engineer in Gateshead? At CMS, you can expect the entire package and work alongside you from start to finish to ensure the best results achievable. We Are highly skilled at a large range of electrical services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not only that, our team of specialists are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving solutions, data and network cabling; there isn’t any electrical service we simply cannot provide for either the home or office.
Electrical Contractors in Gateshead
No matter whether your requirements are for a significant retail premise, office or even a shop fitting assignment, our commercial workforce provide a no-compromise approach while using the latest technology to meet your entire commercial requirements. Our services:
- Meet all latest compliance requirements
- Have the very best electrical, security and networking systems to match your premises and budgets
- Minimise energy usage
- We are fully compliant with HSE being safe contractor accredited
These guidelines are carried out by a team of time served contractors and a staff of qualified engineers who are well-known in the industry for their extensive technical understanding and vast experience in dealing with the most intricate and demanding of site conditions.
CMS electrical ought to be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair tasks of all sizes and shapes. We have a very long and productive relationship with our commercial clients due to our enthusiastic and flexible methods.
Our progressive strategy has guaranteed our large list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, completed often within a tight timescale. Our ability to effectively communicate and work well along with other trades is the reason we a regarded as one of the best retail electrical installers in Gateshead.
SMALL WORKS & DOMESTIC
We carry out all electrical work which may range from smaller jobs which include fitting lights and additional sockets, to complete property rewires, new build projects, emergency lighting, store and office refurbishments, home automation and security alarms and 3-phase commercial/industrial rewiring.
In addition, we specialise in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We regularly collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of landlords.
We provide a 24-hours/7-day a week emergency electrician call out services.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/ radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
- Electrical condition report
- Lighting & power systems
- Fuseboard/consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion Heaters
We know how important it truly is to work with a customer, big or small, on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. So if you have a complete home or office rewire, or need some industrial installations at your office, CMS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide a professional and friendly approach. We’ll consistently strive to cause the minimal amount of disruption feasible and will always pay attention to your requirements to ensure we produce the best work achievable. CMS has the skills and experience to further improve your university, new build developments, workplaces, retail spaces and factories along with extensive knowledge of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in every establishment from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work with, we, at all times, supply a high level of service and handle every job with the exact same respect and skill.
CMS is a Part P approved company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC authorised electrical installation contractor headquartered in North East UK. Our considerable experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to substantial residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We pride ourselves on providing innovation, integrity, cost control and outstanding craftsmanship on all our assignments.
Our success has been based on customer service, trustworthiness and competitiveness. We persistently strive to ensure these standards are maintained at each level of our company. To be able to work together with all team members through the duration of assignments has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with renowned customers over and over again whether as a direct service provider of the client, working in conjunction with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor or even as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of clientele, the majority of that are repeat customers, is evidence of our proactive approach to the management and production of high-quality installation and developing enduring relationships with all of our customers beyond completion of their project through to maintenance, advice and assistance when their premises is operational.
We are renowned for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, cost control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
We offer the whole range of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From a business office refurbishment to a large data centre installation every aspect is included:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which includes paper lead jointing
- Design and installing full power and lighting solutions
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now termed Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
- Data Installations
- CCTV installation
- Power/ Voltage optimisation services
- Mains transformer supply
- Energy management devices
- Testing and commissioning
We install the latest LED light fittings using the customer’s spending budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most cost-effective to the more budget-friendly, all with a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are able to then offer further methods of controlling the lights using local switches to PIR sensors and microwave sensors.
The choice of accessories for switches and electrical sockets will all be selected and cost to fit your preferences and requirements.
When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work conforms to the latest British standards and advice is given to clients in the use of the latest systems and safety features.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We also offer agreements for the testing and advice that will help you conform to the responsibilities for the emergency lights.
Emergency lights are essential for the safety of building occupants. It’s critical the lighting comes on if the regular lighting fails. It should be sufficiently bright, illuminated for a sufficient length of time and the light sources guaranteed to work.
Routine Testing really should be performed by properly trained staff members and a competent person:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are operating correctly and that indicators are operating. This can be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the task by the organisation/business. Any defects should be recorded and remedied ASAP.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for signs and symptoms of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to make certain that they operate in the event of mains electricity supply failure. This will ordinarily be carried out by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems should be recorded and repaired immediately.
• Annually – An entire system assessment and duration test of the emergency lights must be achieved by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the required skills, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Conformity with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any faults must be fixed. CMS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine assessment and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Services include:
- Specialist HVAC systems
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- Electrical Design Services
- Commercial Electrical Installation
- Industrial Electrical Installations
- Retail Electrical installation
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- Fire alarm Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- LED Lighting Design& Installations
For additional information, or to go over your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Gateshead, be sure to phone Head Office on 0845 419 0190