Experienced Electrical Contractors Edinburgh
Trying to find a qualified and trusted electrician in Edinburgh? At CMS, we offer the full package of services and work alongside you from start to finish to ensure the best results achievable. We’re highly skilled at a huge range of services; from domestic, commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not just that, our team of industry experts are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving strategies, data and network cabling; there’s no electrical solution we cannot supply for the home or workplace.
Electrical Contractors in Edinburgh
CMS electrical should be your first choice for those industrial electrical works. We are able to design, install, maintain and repair projects of all size and shapes. We have a very long and effective relationship with our industrial customers due to our enthusiastic and versatile approach.
Our innovative approach has ensured our large list of retail customers are left with an excellent electrical installation, completed typically on within a limited timescale. Our capability to effectively communicate and work well with other trades is the reason we a regarded as among the best retail electrical installers in Edinburgh.
Whether or not your requirements are a huge retail premises, office space or a shop fitting assignment, our commercial workforce offer a no-compromise approach making use of the latest technology to fulfill all your commercial requirements. Our services:
- Meet all latest compliance requirements
- Have the most efficient electrical, security and networking systems to match your premises and finances
- Minimise energy usage
- We are fully compliant with Health And Safety Executive being safe contractor authorised
These principles are carried out by a team of time served contractors and a staff of qualified technical engineers who are well-known in the industry for their extensive technical understanding and vast experience in working with the most complex and challenging of site situations.
HOME & SMALL WORKS
We carry out all electrical work which could range between small work including fitting lights and extra electrical sockets, to complete house rewires, new build projects, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and security alarms and 3-phase commercial/industrial rewiring.
We also specialise in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We regularly collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of property managers.
Our company offers a 24-hours/365 day a year emergency electrician call out solution.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Immersion heaters
- Water heaters
- Electric heaters/radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
- Lighting & power systems
- Fuseboard/Consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Electrical condition report
We know how vital it really is to work with a customer on the whole project; from installation to maintenance and upkeep. So if you have a complete home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at your workplace, CMS are the experts to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide an experienced and friendly approach. We’ll consistently attempt to cause the minimal level of disruption and will always pay attention to your needs to make sure we produce the best work possible. CMS has got the experience and skills to enhance your university, new build developments, workplaces, retail spaces and factories along with substantial knowledge of the domestic market.
We have worked in all establishments from educational institutions to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we at all times provide a high level of service and handle each and every job with the same respect and skill.
CMS is a Part P approved provider, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC approved electrical installation contractor headquartered in North East UK. Our considerable experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to substantial residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in providing innovation, integrity, cost control and excellent craftsmanship on all our assignments.
Our success has been based on customer care, dependability and competitiveness. We consistently make an effort to make certain these standards are maintained at each and every level of our organisation. To be able to work together with all team members through the duration of projects has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious customers and professionals over and over again whether as a direct contractor of the client, working in conjunction with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor as well as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of clientele, the majority of that are repeat customers is a testament to our practical approach to the management and production of high-quality installation and developing lasting relationships with all of our customers beyond completion of their project through to maintenance, advice and assistance when their premises is operational.
We are well known for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, cost control, workmanship or expertise on site.
We offer a complete selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a large data centre installation all aspects are covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, including paper lead jointing
- Design and installing full power and lighting solutions
- Energy management systems
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now known as Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting schemes
- Data Installations
- CCTV installation
- Power/Voltage optimisation solutions
- Mains transformer supply and installation products and services
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the latest LED light fittings using the client’s budget to guide on a choice of electrical fittings from the most cost-effective to the more budget-friendly all having a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We can then offer even more strategies for controlling the lights using local switches to PIR sensors and microwave sensors.
A choice of accessories for switches and sockets will all be chosen and cost to match your preferences and requirements.
When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work complies with the current British standards and guidance is given to customers in the use of the latest systems and safety measures.
CMS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We also offer you agreements for the testing and advice to help you comply with the obligations for the emergency lights.
Emergency lights are essential for the safety of building occupants. It is essential that the lighting comes on if the regular lighting does not work properly. It needs to be adequately bright, illuminated for a satisfactory time period and the light sources can be relied upon.
Routine Testing should be performed by properly trained personnel and a competent person:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are functioning effectively and that indicators are functioning. This tends to be carried out by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the task by the company/ business. Any defects must be logged and corrected immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for indications of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to ensure they operate in the event of mains electricity supply failure. This will generally be achieved by the ‘responsible person’. Any defects need to be logged and solved immediately.
• Annually – The complete system examination and duration test of the emergency lights must be achieved by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the mandatory skills, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting maintenance and servicing. Conformity with BS5266 should be thought about and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any faults should be fixed. CMS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine examination and testing of emergency lighting systems.
Our Solutions contain:
- Electrical Design Services.
- Commercial Electrical Installations.
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure.
- Specialist Heating And Air Conditioning installations.
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance
- Fire alarm Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- Industrial Electrical Installations.
- Retail Electrical installations.
- LED Lighting Design& Installations
For more information, or to discuss your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Edinburgh, please phone Head Office on 0845 419 0190