Commercial Gas Engineers in South Shields discussed by CMS Ltd
At CMS, we have an in-house team of Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields that are all fully accredited in gas work and safety. We are Gas Safe Registered and guarantee any kind of gas work is compliant with up-to-date requirements. Our gas engineers are specialists in the installation of commercial gas pipework together with the commissioning, repair, and routine maintenance of gas pipework. The team will decommission any services and appliances, including heating systems and boilers if outdated equipment requires to be replaced.
The CMS Team of Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields
- In the event that you have a fault or have concerns with any of your gas equipment or service then our team are readily available 365 days a year to be sure any type of faults are corrected quickly and safely. We will get an engineer to you within under 4 hours and understand the value of quick fault identification and resolution
- In addition to providing 24/7 reactive gas services, we also provide a fully planned routine maintenance solution that will keep your gas appliances and works running effectively and safely. A routine maintenance visit will certainly prevent problems with your systems before they become a problem, therefore, is always something we suggest you take into consideration
- Our Gas Engineers qualifications and experience make it easy for us to fix all kinds of plumbing, heating, boiler or gas related problems. Whether it is a routine boiler inspection or a gas pipe issue, our company can assist. We aim to be with you within 4 hours and can identify and rectify gas, plumbing and electrical faults on all gas appliances
- Our customer-focused company ethos means that each and every team member at CMS is focused on delivering the best service every time. We only perform a job if it needs undertaking and complete all work to the highest of standards. All our Gas Engineers are customer facing and possess exceptional communication skills, with the capability to describe to our clients the work that is really needed and keep them updated about the progress of their project
- Our team of Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields deliver unparalleled heating professional services, across the country, 24 hours a day
- Our team have comprehensive practical experience and expertise in the installation and maintenance of commercial boilers and heating systems ranging from smaller boilers all the way up to full plant room installations
- We provide nationwide coverage across all of the UK for commercial gas works through our national network of CMS commercial gas engineers
Call and speak to one of the team on 0845 419 0190 today.
What is a Commercial Gas Engineer?
The role of a Gas engineer as well as an installer is generally installing, evaluating and repairing gas appliances and pipes in the home. A commercial gas engineer and an installer will service, repair and install commercial appliances, heating units, boilers and pipework in schools, college and universities, places of worship, government establishments and so on and commercial properties.
CMS Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields
- At CMS, we have an in-house workforce of commercial gas engineers in South Shields that are all fully approved in gas work and safety. We are Gas Safe Registered and make sure that any gas work is compliant with current requirements and legislation. Our gas engineers are specialists in the installation of commercial gas pipework as well as the commissioning, repair, and maintenance of gas pipework. The team will decommission any services and appliances, including heating systems and boilers if outdated hardware needs to be upgraded
- If you have a fault or have any concerns with any one of your gas equipment or service then our team are genuinely available 365 days a year in order to ensure any type of faults are corrected swiftly and safely. Our team will get an engineer to you in under 4 hours and understand the importance of fast fault identification and resolution
- Besides offering AROUND-THE-CLOCK responsive gas professional services our company additionally provide a fully planned maintenance solution which will always keep your gas appliances and works operating effectively and safely. A routine maintenance visit can protect against issues with your systems before they become an issue, therefore, is definitely always something we advise you to take into consideration
- Our Gas Engineers qualifications and practical experience make it possible for our team to fix almost all types of plumbing, heating, boiler or gas related issues. Whether it is a periodic boiler check-up or a gas pipe problem, our team are able to help. We aim to be with you inside 4 hours and can determine and remedy gas, plumbing and electrical faults all gas appliances
- Our customer-focused company principles mean that every staff member at CMS is focused on giving the best service each and every time. We only do a task if it really needs carrying out and perform all work to the highest of standards. All our Gas Engineers are client facing and have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clarify to our customers the services that are needed and always keep them updated about the progression of their job
- Our team of Commercial Gas Engineers deliver unrivalled heating services, all over the country, 24 hours a day
- Our people have extensive experience and expertise in the installation and repair and maintenance of commercial boilers and heating systems ranging from smaller sized boilers all the way up to full plant room installations
What are Commercial Boiler Management Systems?
We install and also operate commercial boiler control systems and these enable us to identify problems with your heating long before you do. Through an online network, we can track specific faults on your heating system, diagnose them and often remedy them remotely. If our experts may not be able to correct it remotely then we will definitely have identified the problem even before our team arrive, granting us even more of an opportunity to correct it on our initial visit.
In the event that you are installing a new gas system or appliance then our company offer a consultancy service to advise you on the industry’s most leading-edge energy-efficient and cost-saving products. This service includes the planning and design phase, right through to installation and project completion, in addition to planned aftercare.
Why should you work with a commercial gas Engineer?
A Commercial Gas Engineer will be experienced in working on, repairing, maintaining and installing larger sized gas appliances, heating and cooling system and pipework and this means they will have the expertise required to maintain and repair these types of larger systems.
What qualifications should a Commercial Gas Engineer have?
A registered and accredited Gas Engineer will have an industry qualification, for example, Gas Installation and Maintenance or Gas Utilisation Engineer Level 3 NVQ or Diploma and be Gas Safe registered. Some qualified gas engineers become qualified from working through an apprenticeship and still achieve the same qualifications as the end of it.
Why is it important to use a qualified Commercial Gas Engineer?
It really is simple and factual that dangerous and incorrect gas work can be fatal. Improperly fitted and inadequately serviced appliances can lead to gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide gas poisoning. Using an unqualified illegal gas fitter can place lives in danger as well as costing you a lot to have it corrected or remedied. It really is shocking that there more than a quarter of a million illegal gas jobs carried out yearly. If your gas engineer is not Gas Safe registered then they are simply illegal. If your gas engineer is certified and registered to perform gas work in your property then they will be in a position to show you their Gas Safe ID card. Be aware that not all gas engineers are certified to work on all forms of gas appliances. The back of their ID card divulges you if they are really qualified in order to work on the specific type of gas work you need. As an example, if they install a gas fire yet they are really solely Gas Safe registered for pipework and boilers then they and their work are literally illegal. Another aspect to appreciate is if a Gas Engineer works for a Gas Safe registered company throughout the week and they are performing work for you outside of this as a private job then this is also illegal. It is actually against the law for anyone to do work on gas appliances in the UK, Isle of Man orGuernsey unless they are Gas Safe registered.
What is the Gas Safe Register?
The Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey, appointed by the appropriate Health and Safety Authority for each area. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register, and the Register’s role is to act as a licensing body.
Once a business becomes Gas Safe registered they are being issued a licence to carry out gas work. As a result, the checks Gas Safe Register make before permitting enrollment only extend to making certain that those making an application for and holding is appropriately qualified as gas safety competent. The Gas Safe Register is not a membership body for engineers, nor a trade association. The Gas Safe Register took the place of CORGI as the gas registration body in Great Britain and Isle of Man on 1 April 2009 and in Northern Ireland andGuernsey on 1 April 2010.
The Gas Safe Register is the official list of organisations that are legally given permission to conduct gas work. Each and every registered business who employs gas engineers are issued with Gas Safe ID cards. Not all engineers are qualified to carry out all types of gas work so remember to check their ID card before any work is conducted work with an expert, trustworthy and reputable facilities company, such as CMS, who only ensure the appropriate and correctly qualified gas engineer is dispatched to your establishment.
There are in excess of 120,000 engineers on the Gas Safe Register and the Gas Safe Register inspects the work they’ve performed on an ad hoc basis in order to monitor their work is still compliant and safe. If you’ve had gas work completed in the previous six months, you can nominate it for a free of cost gas safety inspection. In the event that you need to have gas work done in your business or work environment, you can make use of the different search options to find a registered business or check an engineer is registered and qualified for the work you need doing. If you think a person is working on gas illegally, you should really report them to the Gas Safe Register who will then investigate.
What does the Gas Safety Register do?
- The Gas Safe Register investigates reports of illegal gas work. The information and facts they gather are turned over to the Health and Safety Executive(HSE), who have the power to prosecute
- The Gas Safe Register conducts public awareness campaigns to ensure gas consumers aware of the risks of treacherous and unlawful gas work, and of other dangers, for instance, carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. It is the coordinating body for the yearly industry-wide Gas Safety Week campaign
- The Gas Safe Register is operated by Capita Gas Registration and Ancillary Services Limited, a division of Capita Plc
You should be given a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate if aGas Safe registered engineer installs a heat producing gas appliance in your residential or commercial property. It’s effectively a means of informing the Local Authority of the new apparatus, and you ought to receive it in the post within 28 days of a new appliance being put in.
If you need a duplicate Building Regulations Compliance Certificate you can do this online or get in touch with them on 0800 408 5500 and chose option 6. There is a fee for duplicate certificates.
Gas Safety Records
The documentation an engineer leaves after having fitted, serviced or safety checked a system depends on the purpose and type of work executed. The only paperwork required by law is a Landlord Gas Safety Record. It will detail exactly what checks the engineer has carried out and if the appliances checked so as to fulfil the appropriate safety standards.
What is the Purpose of the Gas Safety Register?
The Gas Safety Register aims to protect the public from harmful gas work, and they seek to accomplish this via:
- a nationwide investigations team identifying unlawful gas workers
- regular inspections of Gas Safe registered engineers
- educating consumers and raising awareness of gas safety
- investigating reports of dangerous gas work.
What do our Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields do?
A Commercial Gas Engineer will repair, service, maintain and install gas pipework, gas boilers and heating systems. These experts will have the know-how and experience to very quickly identify and repair issues as well as pre-empt potential problems that may arise with larger sized commercial systems.
Why are our Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields different from Domestic Gas Engineers?
A Commercial Gas Engineer will certainly have the knowledge and experience of working on, repairing, maintaining and also installing larger and even more intricate pipework with commercial appliances and within commercial buildings.
A Domestic Gas Engineer will only have the prior experience of repairing, maintaining and installing gas appliances that are manufactured for usage in domestic properties as well as gas pipework up to 35mm in diameter within residential homes. Certainly, there can be examples in larger domestic homes where non-domestic apparatus and larger pipework is needed and in these cases, commercial gas services classifications may be necessary.
If you are unsure if you really need a commercial or domestic gas engineer then you can contact the Gas Safe Register or call our team for guidance.
What hours do our Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields work?
Most Commercial Gas Engineers will be on call 24/7as they will manage both scheduled maintenance and servicing work, installations as well as unexpected emergency reactive work as well and because of this, it is normal that they hold a full driving licence.
About CMS Facilities
CMS is a family owned facilities company based in the North East who have been in operation for more than 18 years. They now have engineering hubs across the UK and work alongside numerous reputable and reputable national companies, incorporating; Mitie, Baxi, Travelodge, Q-Hotels and Nissan.
Our business has three main teams:
- Emergency repair service
- Planned & preventative maintenance
- Specialist project division.
Our experts offer mechanical and electrical engineering solutions, maintaining central heating, electrical, air conditioning, catering and refrigeration systems and our team of in excess of100 qualified, uniformed and also vetted (DBS)engineers are based at our engineering hubs around the UK.
Our professional service is second to none and we give exceptional value for money services to commercial businesses and properties all around the UK. Our UK based control and call handling centre are available to answer your telephone call 365 days a year, 24-hours a day and will certainly make certain that the ideal engineer and team are dispatched to you the moment you are in need of it. You can be assured that we do not employ sub-contractors and we do not subcontract any of our work.
Our engineers are police checked (DBS), trained and qualified. Carrying industry-specific accreditations (Gas Safe, NICEIC, Chas and B&ES;) and we have ₤10m of public and third-party liability insurance.
Our technical support centre is continually on hand to answer any questions our team out on a job may have and this supports us to remedy and repair systems and appliances swiftly and safely.
Our Fast, Reliable, Responsive Professional Service includes:
- We have dedicated engineers on call 24/7/365
- Emergency call-out 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Our engineers typically resolve 90% of breakdowns on the very first visit
Our Design, Planned Maintenance & Emergency Callout Service:
- Project design
We cover commercial building services and systems including:
- Gas services, boiler & heating plant
- Electrical services
- Air Conditioning and climate control
- Catering, kitchen equipment and refrigeration
- Laundry & textile care
- Building management systems
- Fire alarms and access control
Our Custom & Planned Maintenance Packages
We offer customised and specific planned repair and maintenance packages for commercial building operators. This includes inspection, servicing, repair and certification contracts with access to our highly reactive emergency support teams. Our care packages make sure that your systems and appliances are fully serviced and certified providing you peace of mind together with a smooth and problem-free, dependable operation.
Our Project Management & Design Services
Our highly-experienced CMS team have more than 1,000 years of consolidated engineering expertise and have the expertise in order to efficiently deliver large-scale projects, from design through to installation and routine maintenance. Our design packages are accessible on credit and designed to satisfy the needs and demands of each and every of our individual commercial customers. Our team of joiners, electricians, engineers and construction engineers have all the skills needed in order to make sure your project runs smoothly, efficiently and on time without anyone having to manage a number of parties or subcontractors.
If you are searching for Commercial Gas Engineers South Shields or anywhere in the UK for any type of repair, maintenance or installation then please give our expert team a call on 0845 419 0190 and they will be happy to help with any sort of query or emergency repair you have.