- More than 500 hotels across the country
- Approximately 18 million customers every year
- Almost 10,000 business colleagues
Travelodge Hotels across the UK, serving approximately 18 million customers every year and almost 10,000 business colleagues.
Travelodge require planned and preventative maintenance for their business critical services across the country with minimal interference to guests and staff.
Travelodge chose CMS to provide these vital services, to help guarantee that Travelodge sites are not left without heating or hot-water CMS have designed and deployed multiple MOBILE RESERVE BOILER ROOMS.
Mobile Reserve Boiler Rooms
Our mobile boiler rooms, designed in-house by our team of highly skilled engineers, are built for rapid deployment within lightweight towable trailers. This allows us to deploy one of our mobile plant rooms whenever the need arises to ensure no loss of services when work is taking place for extended periods on site or in the case of plant failure. The unit can be deployed, installed and operational within a matter of hours.
The mobile plant room features:
- 200 – 500kw output.
- Powered by cylindered LPG gas, available widely nationwide.
- Easy deployment across the UK within hours.
- Each boiler fitted with 4G enabled telemetry allowing remote control and monitoring of the systems.
- State of the art boiler components resulting in super high efficiency with minimal noise interference.