Gateshead Council employed CMS to replace the aged boilers at High Spen Primary School.
- 2 x Remeha Gas 120-65 boilers
- 2 x Grundfos Magna 3 pumps
- Adey MagnaClean DRX
- New BMS panel
- New expansion and pressurisation units
- New gas safety detection system
- 10m of 1.5″ gas pipe
- New twin-wall flue system
- All pipework replaced throughout the plant room.
- Carried out a full flush and cleanse of LPHW heating system, and applied the correct level of inhibitor.
The project was delivered on time, on budget, safely and it was compliant with all industry standards and regulations. Most importantly the customer was delighted and the children will be warm!Craig Nicholson, PM CMS