BuildingBuilding Management Systems
Management Systems (BMS)
CMS in partnerships with Origin Controls provides a service that lets you take back energy control in both industrial and commercial environments, reducing cost and carbon emissions by optimising building and energy controls with a solution designed around you. Designing, installing, repairing and maintaining control panels that meets our own high standards and your specific requirements allowing you to reach operational targets.
Our Controls Services
- Control Panel Design / Manufacture / Installation
- Computer Aided Design Engineering
- Project Management Services
- Health and Safety Management Services (IOSH)
- Siemens Programmable Logic Relay Software Programming / Commissioning
- Siemens Programmable Logic Controller Programming / Commissioning
- Crouzet Programmable Logic Relay Software Programming Commissioning
- Mitsubishi Programmable Logic Controller Programming / Commissioning
- Allen-Bradley (Rockwell Automation) Programmable Logic Controller
- Programming / Commissioning
- Motor Control Applications
- Electrical Installation / Site Services
- Automatic Control Commissioning / Pre-commissioning
Manual and automated control panels, tailored to your unique requirements, can be designed and manufactured by us. By creating unique design we can incorporate cosmetic and functional personalisations to your control panel resulting in no two projects being the same. Working closely with our individual clients ensuring the control panel is design specifically for the job you want it do to.
Control panels are valuable tools in managing high levels of energy consumption – particularly when up to 80% of the total energy used by a building is used by air conditioning and heating systems. The control panels that we design and manufacture give the power back to you, enabling you to make small changes that will translate to big savings for your pocket and the environment.
Even small adaptations can make a large difference if you’re looking to save energy and reduce the amount that you spend, like using your control panel to adjust the temperature by a couple of degrees or using it to make sure that each day ends with your equipment being powered off and not just left to run.
Let us help you to make more of your environment with customised, tailor-made control panels that have been designed to meet your needs. By doing everything in house, we can guarantee that you’re receiving the best possible service provided by experienced, reliable professionals.
Having an engineer on hand 24/7/365 we can ensure you are never left without a working controls system
In partnership with Origin Controls